About Me

My photo
I started playing with Photoshop about 5 years ago and decided that I liked making things. I love pink and green, chocolate, halloween, and horses. I sell my digital images on Etsy to fund my horse habit (and a lot goes into the chocolate fund too!).

My Etsy Shop

I get the cutest fonts from Free Scrapbook Fonts! kevinandamanda.com/fonts
Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/blog-buttons.html#ixzz2X56o78cp

Friday, May 17, 2013

Laundry disasters, a horse picture, and a scrapbook freebie



Our laundry room is tiny.  There isn't room for anything but the washer, dryer, a deep sink, and a flimsy little wire shelf on the wall.  We've lived here for at least 10 years and ever since we moved in I've been asking hubby dearest for a real cabinet with doors that you can close to keep the bottles and boxes from falling on your head whenever the dryer is on.

We have a water alarm on the floor - a tiny battery operated sensor that squeals at a decibel level of about 1200 if moisture is so much as a hint in the air (we've had a few washer floods).  It is a seriously horrible sound.

The dryer was on today and I was loading the washer.  The wall must have been vibrating and a bottle of floor soap was silently making it's way to the very edge of the shelf, decided to dive off and smack on top of the water sensor.  The thing went off sounding like about a hundred chipmunk sized sirens.  Scared the crap out of me!  Floor soap is all over the place, soaking into the alarm, of course I slipped on the soap and went down hard on my butt...all the time trying to turn the flipping little thing off.

I ended up throwing it into the garage just to get away from the noise.  I can still hear it out there while I type.  If hubby doesn't buy me a cabinet...just one of those small white ones from Home Depot is fine...he's going to be sleeping in the garage with that dang alarm.

Horse picture (a much better subject):  Hombre is really bothered by gnats so I bought him a fly mask that covers his ears, eyes, and nose.  He wore it today.  Makes him look like Darth Vader.



The Freebie!!!!!

I made these over the weekend - I love making Halloween images and needed some blank grungy tags.  I hope that you can use them!!



**These are .png no background files so you don't have to worry about erasing anything!

You can download them either from (click here--->)  SugarSync or my (click here--->) Deviant Art



1 comment:

  1. Hi! Visiting you from my blog....thank you for your comment. I love your Darth Vader horse!! Following you via GFC.

    ReplyDelete