About Me

My photo
I started playing with Photoshop about 5 years ago and decided that I liked making things. I love pink and green, chocolate, halloween, and horses. I sell my digital images on Etsy to fund my horse habit (and a lot goes into the chocolate fund too!).

My Etsy Shop

I get the cutest fonts from Free Scrapbook Fonts! kevinandamanda.com/fonts
Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/blog-buttons.html#ixzz2X56o78cp

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Small town Memorial Day, Horse Picture and a Butterfly Freebie!



Memorial Day ~

I hope that everybody had a nice Memorial Day weekend!  We were lucky, the weather was cool but beautiful.

Our town is pretty small but we have a parade every year!  Here are some pictures:









This guy was from the Historical Society and I have no idea why he was pulling a dollhouse...


Some of the Society all dressed up




A man from the VFW gave a really touching speech about how we should focus more on helping our returning vets.  


It was a nice hometown parade and a fine tribute to our troops!

Horse Picture of the Day ~

It was pretty rainy today.  Jay walked up to see me because he knows that I always have carrots in my pocket...




Butterfly Freebie! ~

This is from one of those old fruit crate labels.  It comes as a no background .png file that you can download from my Deviant Art site.  Just click on the link to to to my site then look down the right hand side of the page until you see the "Download Image" button.  

I erased the background by hand so there may be one or two stray pixels, but you can just erase them :-)  Hope that you have fun with it!!!

Download the image here ------->**Butterfly Download**



 


5 comments:

  1. The parade looks like a great time. And I bet that speech was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like the parade was lovely! What a perfect way to celebrate Memorial Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Wonderful parade.. Nice way to celebrate a Memorial day... I'm a new blogger... Do visit my blog.. http://kitchenserenity.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun parade! We missed ours this year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's nothing better than a parade!
    Jay is very handsome -- I'm sure he enjoyed his carrots!

    ReplyDelete