About Me

My photo
I started playing with Photoshop about 5 years ago and decided that I liked making things. I love pink and green, chocolate, halloween, and horses. I sell my digital images on Etsy to fund my horse habit (and a lot goes into the chocolate fund too!).

My Etsy Shop

I get the cutest fonts from Free Scrapbook Fonts! kevinandamanda.com/fonts
Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/blog-buttons.html#ixzz2X56o78cp

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Newest Digital Designer's Facebook Hop!



Just in time for Valentine's Day!  A new Digital Designer's Facebook Hop! 

The color scheme is a gorgeous set of pastels

The hop is scheduled to start on January 28th and will run through February 28th - so make sure that you check back and mark your calenders!  Lots of digital freebies from some fantastic artists!

A sneek peek of my freebie will be coming soon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment